Photos Of Britney Spears

The image “http://images.art.com/images/-/Britney-Spears--C10058482.jpeg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/03/Britney-Spear's--September.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Britney Spears Has Tattoo Removed. Security wristbands enforced on Spears' TV set

Britney Spears has reportedly had a tattoo removed. The pop star got the Hebrew words “mem,” “hey” and “shin” put on the back of her neck in 2004, but Spears has decided to get the words removed. Sources say she has spent $2,000 on laser removal.




“When she got the tattoo, Britney was in control of her life and her career. The whole world can see she’s lost control, and the tattoo made her feel like a hypocrite,” says a source.

Meanwhile, Spears is working on getting her life back on track. The 26-year-old recently released her next music video and will be guest starring on an episode of the sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother.’

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/britney_narrowweb__300x302,2.jpg

The cast and crew of 'How I Met Your Mother' have been forced to wear wristbands on the US sitcom's set while Britney Spears is filming her cameo role - to prevent passers-by from snapping the singer at the studio.

The show's star Neil Patrick Harris was mistakenly refused entry to the stage - because he wasn't wearing one of the exclusive bands security officials issued to keep civilians out.

Harris tells Eonline.com: "It's been great. We're required to wear wristbands all day. It keeps meddling blogger friends from just strolling on to set to snap camera-phone pics. They have different wristbands every day, and it's like the ultimate after-party.





"I wasn't given a wristband, because I'm on the show, but then they swapped out security people and they wouldn't let me on the stage because I didn't have the proper wristband. We had words. I did eventually make it on set, because I just kept going through.

"But there were lots of 'Hey, hey - I need to see your wristband,' and I said, 'Lady, I'm actually on the show, so I don't have a wristband.' That's the kind of excitement there is on Stage 22 right now, mid-Britney."

The show featuring the troubled star is set to be aired on March 24 on US cable channel CBS.

No comments: