Photos Of Britney Spears

The image “http://images.art.com/images/-/Britney-Spears--C10058482.jpeg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/03/Britney-Spear's--September.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Britney Spears is dating a girl

Britney Spears is confused as we all know but recently she has been spotted with a girl in various places.

The small blonde and tanned girl was seen with Britney they were holding hands and kissing as they left an American bar.

In an interview with an American top magazine she issued a statement "She has a name and it is Becca. Yes were an item and if any one want to question my sexuality I'll egg there house"

Britney has apparently been with this "Becca" for about 8 weeks now and the pair are officially an item. Britney's mum Lynne Spears had this to say about a sudden change in her daughters sexuality.

"I hope this will do Britney a lot of good. If she can make this work I will be proud of I'm not ashamed of her I will always be a proud parent."
The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

No comments: