Photos Of Britney Spears

The image “http://images.art.com/images/-/Britney-Spears--C10058482.jpeg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. The image “http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/03/Britney-Spear's--September.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Britney Spears is back on TV

Well Britney Spears is back on television! She is filming her “How I met your Mother” as “Abby”, reprising the role that is about the only bright spot Britney Spears has had in her career lately. Critics and armchair television fans alike all thought she did a great job for the most part, and positive reviews ran the gamut. Even I kind of liked it! Britney was refreshing and it was nice to see her not screw something up and succeeding!

Her career was golden and she was at the top of the pop charts for SO LONG that it was really sad to see her take such a hard fall. As soon as she married Kevin Federline, she went visibly downhill. Having two children in a very quick period of time and then divorcing did not help anything. The shaving of the head, the mental problems, the losing custody of her children, her driving mishaps and the other things have all equalled to one of the biggest public meltdowns in history. I have giggled and made fun of her but I know that is so mean. I honestly would love to see her have some good luck.

There is only so much pleasure in making fun of someone. I am rooting for her now. I think she has had more than her fair share of problems. Of course, it will take BRITNEY wanting to get better and do well before she ever will. A lot of her problems have been of her own making and she will have to change that. I do wish her luck on “How I Met Your Mother” and I hope her performance was as impressive this time as it was the first time.


No comments: